|All rights reserved.
|PLEASE NOTE: What you are bidding on in this auction is the stallion's breeding fee--the stud fee--only. If you are the successful high bidder,
you will be obliged to pay FHANA or for Chapter Auctions the Respective Chapter for the breeding fee. You will still have to pay the stallion
manager for collection and shipping fees just as if you had contracted with them directly for the breeding. If you have questions about these
fees, please check with the stallion managers. In most cases, the 2014 breeding contracts for these stallions are available on their respective
How Does All This Work?
1. Create a New User by registering online. You can click on "Don't have an account" on the Log In box.
2. Your Application will be sent to FHANA for approval. (Only FHANA Members can register)
3. The FHANA Office will contact you for your credit card information. For Chapter auctions the respective chapter repesentative will contact
4. Once the registration process is complete, you will be able to log in and bid on the breeding of your choice.
5. The bid you place is the highest amount you are willing to pay. The system will automatically outbid any new bids lower than your limit until
your high bid is met. If you are outbid, you will be notified by email so you will be able to increase your bid if you wish.
6. Bids will increase by $25 with each new bid placed.
7. The online bidding will continue until Noon pacific of the advertised Close of Auction Date. At noon pacific online bidding will close. This will
End Chapter Auctions at this point.
8. When the Auction is over, the highest bidder will be announced. If an online bidder is the successful bidder, the credit card on file will be
charged for the full amount of the successful bid.